Made it to the South!!!

Toliara Travel Blog

Finally in Tulear .... willl be heading for the beach very soon.

Had the m├žost interesting trip taking a 10 hour train to reach the East coast of Madagascar. The tra_in is going through the mountains and totally uisolated vuillages putting massive amounts of clementibne and bananas in the train. Long but so worth it. Met with a grand father and his 7 gran kids in the train.... they were amazingly quiiet for the 10 hour ride (except for one vomiting but it doesn't count).... justy watching by the window, better than TV.

Back in Fiana i started heading south with Taxi B and I have to be honnest thjis was fun but today was my last day using one and am planning to celebrate for quite some time tonight. Although today I forgot my notebook in a city we stopped in. I went back to the bus station a couple of hours later and somebody not only had found it but delivered it to Tulear for me to recover... Just being nice i guess!

Spent to days in a national park, hiking around and sweating out all the remaining toxine, played with the lemurs and swimmed in natural pools... Yeah I know, life is tough!

Am heading for the beach tomorrow to recover from all this traveling around, shouldn't be moving for at kleast 3 days.... hopefully!

Toliara