Another day another brand development opportunity

London Travel Blog

Hmmm - “Developing Corporate Strategy through Marketing Analysis and Planning.”  Now there’s a topic that I’m sure is enough to grip anyone...

That was what the course I was booked onto was about and in fact it was pretty interesting so there.

What it did mean was a very long day sat in a room learning stuff somewhere near Buckingham Palace.  Woohoo.

Anyway - after a hard day at the chalk face (although there was no chalk to bee seen you understand) it was back to the hotel for another evening sampling the delights of Charlotte Street.

Being the indecisive sort it meant another wander up and down the road looking at the various menus to see what I fancied eating.  Anther hot late summers evening meant the street was thronging once more and was alive with hustle and bustle.

Having decided that I fancied an Italian (no puns intended) so I had narrowed it down at least.  You’re not exactly short of choice but eventually I settled on Zizzi which was situated bang opposite the Thai I had eaten in the night before.

This turned out to be an excellent choice (see review) and so I spent another enjoyable evening immersed in wine, food and a good book.

London Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Situated amidst the bustle of Charlotte Street Zizzi is a large and spacious pizza restaurant that manages to avoid the clichéd "Italiana" that often… read entire review
photo by: ulysses