Santa Fe, I'm here to stay.

Santa Fe Travel Blog

Our apt complex
We arrived in Santa Fe on Thursday afternoon, but dad had to leave us the next morning. I think it's safe to say the rest of his roadtrip will be much quieter. Whether it's more or less enjoyable, though, I cannot say. My home for the next 6 weeks is a very New Mexican style apartment with my sister Alisa. (She's important enough to have housing provided; I'm related enough to benefit.) We started work bright and early Friday morning and I'm happy to say I don't think I messed anything up too badly. It was a lot of running around, fetching whatever would make the cast and crew happy and waiting to be told what to do next. We were still just in the prepping period, but some of the cast came in for rehearsals. I'm not one to get starstruck. (I like to believe that I'm just as cool and important, even though I haven't been in a movie :) but it's still a little crazy to turn a corner and run into Dennis Quaid. We start shooting on Monday. Everything will be in full chaotic swing then and carry on until the end of May. If yesterday's 13-hour day is any indication, this should be an exhausting, exciting experience. I'll keep you posted.
acowboy says:
awesome, thinking about staying the night here in Santa Fe
Posted on: Nov 18, 2008
marksreynolds says:
How cool! I was in a very small, low budget zombie movie, and shooting from sun down to sun up is tough! Unfortunately most of the stuff I shot was cut because one of the other guys in most of my scenes dropped out and they didn't kill him off yet. Oh well, it was still fun :)
Posted on: Jul 08, 2008