Jet lag and cool beer

Bangkok Travel Blog

Here I sit in one of Bangkok's many internet cafes, this one that really does have a form of high speed connection, wondering how I am still awake. No longer sure what time it is at home but I think I have been moving for close to 30 hours.  Did mange to get some sleep on the 13 hour flight between Vancouver and Hong Kong but there was a little one behind me that was trying to see how loud she could scream most of the trip.

Got through Bangkok's airport quickly again.  I am impressed with Cathay Pacific as even though my flight into Hong Kong was over one hour late arriving they still got my luggage on my connecting flight.  Not sure how Cathay can get it right with only 30 minutes to spare and Air Canada screws up so often with my clients.  Also found my gf quickly and we were off in a pink taxi to my hotel.

More about the hotel later but it has the smallest windows I have ever seen.  Hell one the windows is one at floor level which does nothing for the room.  Oh well it is clean and has many English tv channels.  More  once I have woken up tomorrow.  I am heading to my first ever  TB meetup on the 18th so  I hope to be wide awake for it.

Bangkok Hotels & Accommodations review
nice hotel just off of Sukhumvit Road
Found this hotel on the internet and was happy with it. The hotel is a short walk from the night market on Sukhumvit Road. You can easily walk to th… read entire review
Bangkok