Friday

San Diego Travel Blog

I got to sleep about 7 hours, which felt amazing. Kman left for work, but Tiff had the day off so we chilled. After a late start, we walked the mile to the beach to The Eggery for a delcious brunch, and walked down the beach a bit. You can walk down the pier and watch people fishing off of it, and of course, people surfing in the water. It was a beautiful day, so that was cool.

We walked back up to the apartment on a different street, which has more shops and bars, stopping in every shop to find the most rediculous things. I almost bought a 10 dollar pair of teal hooker shoes, but decided against it. I did find the most fabulous black dress at Buffalo Exchange, which I'm mad only the west coast has, and got that. When I will wear the dress is beyond me, but it's awesome.

Monica and Lauren are Kyle and Tiffany's next door neighbors/best friends, so when we got back, we hung out with them. And by "hung out" I mean "dealt with the ex boyfriend drama" that was happening, but it ended up working out okay in the end. After all of that, and a great homemade meal by Tiffany, we all got all dolled up to go out. Yes, straight hair, fancy clothes, heels, make up, and plenty of Malibu. It was quite the scene. Pictures to come.

The bars are really close, so we walked to two places and met up with some of Moni and LoLo's friends and it was a very fun time. Then we had chicken taco's from Freds. The pictures look like I'm topless, but I'm not. :) Then it was time to drink some water and go to bed. ;)
San Diego