Rancho Palos Verdes Travel Blog

I had a very loungy morning after making a delicious protein shake. James introduced me to the greatest protein supplement powder stuff ever, and I've decided I need a Magic Bullet. I watched Friends, seeing as Jen has all ten seasons, and finally moved my butt to walk up to Doverridge Drive, to where Jen's parents live, and where teh intarweb is. "Walk up" doesn't even do it justice. It's about two miles, uphill the entire way, which wasn't too bad of a walk, but would have been much easier if I'd done anything but drink last week, hahah.

I did some computer stuff, played with Isabelle a bit, and then walked back to Ambergate Drive, where Jen and James live. I watched a bunch more Friends, attempted to straighten my hair, and then abandoned the hope all together. We made our way back up to Ambergate for a BBQ with her family. It was so nice to see Adam and his girlfriend Tracy, as well as meet thier friend Brandon. Isabelle started crying when she realized we weren't going to sing Happy Birthday to her when we started to eat the Boston Creme Pie, so we did it to make her happy.

I drank a bunch of rum there, even though it was terrible. I've got a bike and treadmill at home, who needs exercise on vacation?! To celebrate their anniversary, Jen and I drank some champagne and James drank some Martenelli's, both of which were left over from the wedding. After a considerable amount of television, it was time for bed.
Rancho Palos Verdes