KL airport

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

Haha, I've found an Internet spot already. Luckily, I didn't pay to use the Internet at Burger King, since I walked around the corner and found this Internet station that's free! At least, I think it's free... I can't see any coin slots anywhere.

This is just a short note to say that I'm in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Malaysian Airlines is pretty good. In case you're wondering, I haven't changed my plans, I just forgot to tell everyone that I'd be stopping over in Kuala Lumpur. I have about four hours of waiting left, so I'm about to head over to the boarding gate in search of some comfy seats.

The flight from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur was eight hours long, and the next leg of my journey (from Kuala Lumpur to Johannesburg (South Africa) to Cape Town) is 14 hours long! Luckily, Malaysian Airlines is cool, and each passenger gets a TV screen. I'm hoping to get some sleep too, even though I'm not tired yet. I'm excited about getting to Cape Town!

Okay, that's all for now – some guy is behind me waiting for the Internet impatiently!

See ya.