On our way home

Puerto Rico Travel Blog

Our sixth day was the day that we flew home. This was sad because we had to leave. We didn't get to do several things because of the hurricane. There was so much that we wanted to do but didn’t because of Dean.  But I will return back to Puerto Rico to do all those things at a later time. Now the drive to the airport was crazy! There was so much traffic! If we hadn't taken the side lane, which really isn't a lane at all, we would have never made it on time for our flight! And the exit for the airport does not have big signs to tell you that is the exit! We passed it once and had to backtrack! And don't get me started on security! I guess that's not really great at any airport! But it is an important part to go by. And this time there was five adults and it was still crazy trying to check in and make it on the flight.  But we made it! We got on the flight! And the flight home was great! Hardly any turbulence. But when we got to LAX we had to grab all of the luggage while Yvette and Lalo left us again, right after getting off the flight to go and get the cars.  It was ok. We were home!