Day 6 - Amnesia

Ibiza Travel Blog

Russ and Steve has talked this club up a fair bit and everyone was looking forward to Cream, on Thursday night.  However, earlier in the day we climbed out of bed and decided to do something a little different - sightseeing!!!   We all made our way across the island (again) and jumped on the ferry to Formentera.  The 35 minute ferry ride ended up being just short of an hour and everyone ended up being just short of very ill.  The ocean was extemely rough and the ride was terrible.  By the time we got there everyone was pale, sweating and on the verge of losing their BBQ lunch.  So taxing was the ride over (or perhaps it was the clubbing?) everyone simply found the nearest beach and lie in the sun for a couple of hours.  Mish did a market shopping but the rest of us did little more than lie still.  Thankfully the ride back was tolerable and we then caught cabs back to the Villa to make ready for the big night of clubbing.  Amnesia was impressive.  Cool looking club, good laser show - some very beautiful people frequenting the place.  Unforunately I think we were all just a little too tired to enjoy it as much as we hoped.  It was all over for Michelle and I by 4am.  A good time was had by all - but I think we all needed a rest.
photo by: kristinasub