EuropeSpainIbiza

Day 5 - Privilege

Ibiza Travel Blog

Another sleep in - but this time we awoke determined to get to Bora-Bora beach.  This time we skipped the convoluted bus system and just got some cabs to take us across the island.  We arrived early afternoon and were treated to a great afternoon of sunshine, beautiful people (wearing very little in the way of clothing) and drinks.  As the sun set we jumped inside the boundary of the Bora-Bora beach bar and Michelle and I partied with Russ and Sarah until late.  When it was suitably late, we decided that we ought to be making our way to a club - so out "50% off entry" wristbands (scored earlier in the afternoon on the beach) had us headed to Privilege for "Meganite".  This place claims to be the biggest nightclub in the world.  We think they are probably right.  The place is huge.  It had great outdoor chill out areas and was massive inside - with a great laser show, a trapese act above the dance floor and the DJ deck above a swimming pool!!  I can't say the music was great - but I'm certain that with the right music and this place full to the brim, it would be great.  As it was we decided to retire at about 4am - an early night by Ibizan standards.
Ibiza