Day 72............

Auckland Travel Blog

I have added more to yesterday;s blog entry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This morning we awoke at around 10am and the other 2 felt a little worse for wear. We got up and thenm just relaxed for a little while in the lounge area and then the kitchen when we made spghetti and cheese on toast for dinner.

We decided to visit the Skky Tower, the tallest building in the southern hempishepere, in the afternoon because we got free tickets because we stayed at the hostel for more than 3 nights, but today was foggy so we could see absolutely nothing from the top!!

At the bottom we headed for the 'Champions of the World' store wherer we bought some couvenirs and then Mikay bought a 'jade' necklace. Whitey carried his new bought suitcase all the way up Queen street and back to the hostel. We had some banter with Anthea on the desk and said we would be back later for some more. IN the room, i had a shower but then we all fell asleep. At around 7 we woke up and Whitey and i decided to go down to the bar, Mkay didnt really want to and stayed in the room.

The bar was gun and we met a really cool guy from Stoke who has given up evertyhing and lans to rtavel forever. He has a friebd who has travelled for ten years! I would love to do that!! It was a good night and we met the european girls again....

We were so desperate for money thta we cashed in our room key for the $20 deposit just so we could buy more alcholol!! Im ashamed........

SORRY! Again i was very drunk last and wrote that entry. However it was quite accurate and i cant be bothered adding much more. Except that Whitey kept calling things 'really gay' while we were talking to Hayley the lesbian!

sweep73 says:
Uncle Kevin, no problem bring lots of cash and meet me in New York. Suggestions wise, i like the idea of black hair, maybe grow a mexican style moustache? Mike xx
Posted on: Jan 19, 2007
alaiasuey says:
Please do not come home i am leaving now with more cash! Where can I meet you, ps I have dyed my hair black, any more suggesrtions to fit in! see you soon
Uncle kevin.
PS have a great time as if you weren't already !
Posted on: Jan 14, 2007