Day 65, ARRRGGGHHH!

Auckland Travel Blog

Well this being ill is very frustrating. I woke up this morning basically unable to breath at 7am and though i would never be able to fall back asleep. It turns out i could and did until 1am but i wasnt feeling any better. My nose is completely blocked and my head is banging!

Anyway, i stayed in bed for quite a lot of the afternoon until Whitey and Mikay came back down and i decided to go for a walk. Whitey and i went to the local supermarket and Mikay went to find a hairdressers. I ended up walking up the main street and finding 'Top Deck' ice cream!!! Woo hoo! A whole tub of it. That was good.

Later on we decided to go to a movie and went to watch 'A Night At The Museum' which was actually very funny! When it finished we headed back to the hostel and i cooked some pancakes while MIkay made herself spaghetti.

White and Mikay have taken themselves down to the Globe bar in the basement but not even a $1000 tab behind the bar to be drunk as quickly as possible could tempt me out of my comfy pants and into action....I am just about to get an early night and hopefully i will feel better.

Oh the otheres are back so the tab must have gone anyway....

simonas says:
Ce la vie! I admire your willpower and preference to get better first....
How is New Zealand, everything ok other than your state of poor health. A weeks sleep is what is needed !!!
Take care and speak soon mikey.
simonas