Day 53, Christmas Eve....

Sydney Travel Blog

So we got into Strathfield train station at around 7am this morning after a completly horrible journey. I hate being so tall. Whitey curls up and sleeps, as does Michaela on her two seats, but i am too big and i get so frustrated, there was a point around 3am when in the darkness as everybody else was asleep that i just wanted to punch something. Sounds extreme but you have no idea the hell it is being awake all through the night in such a confined space! Anyway, we got off the train shattered, and Margarets car wouldnt start so Rosemary had to come and pick us up. Back at the flat we just fell asleep. When i woke up we shaved Whitey's hair, well i did and i was pretty good at it. I then wrote all the diary entries id missed and read some emails before Michaela headed into the city to buy a new camera charger...Whitey and i slept. I slept quite a lot today seen as i was deprived and also ebcause have started to feel quite ill. I can feel the start of flu symptoms so hope i dont get too bad. This evening we decided to go into the city to a carol concert but unfortunately it was cancelled so we had a drink and headed home. Im not feeling that well so am going to bed now....very excited for tomorrow!!!
simonas says:
Mikey and all.
As I write this its Christmas Day your end but your asleep I know. Hope ur feelin better and enjoy the day. We all miss u and will speak later on without fail. Ur mum is impossible at this moment and missing u dreadfully. Her foot is also giving her trouble and she was back in the clinic this morning and they gave her crutches !!. That 14 we have in the garage now. We will have to sell them on e-bay !!

Speak later. Happy Christmas kiddos !!

Dad xx