Day 25

Hong Kong Travel Blog

This morning we got up quite late as again we were suffering form jet lag. We decided to haev quite an easy day so went to a nearby sports centre with full size indoor swimming pool. Michaela swam, andy flailed and i wacthed on from the stands as my hand still hasnt permitted me to swim.....When he came out, Whitey told me of his surprise at how openly naked, and in one case aroused, the men in the changing rooms were.

After swimming, we took the MTR into Hong Kong to view some of the worlds tallest buildings....unfortunately it turned out one time we had been looking at completely the wrong one. Later we looked through some of the cheap shops, Michaela bought a memory card and was looking at the phones. We also visited the tourist centre so that we could organise the rest of the week, it turns out it is not advisable to go to mainland China as it costs 50 pound just to get in and then there is no major city...so little waste of money. I think we are going to Disney tomorrow though and we booked a sight seeing tour for wednesday before KANYE!

After that we went back into the centre and viewed another tallest building, the Central Plaza, the Unificatino Monument and some forever blooming flower monument which the Chinese were going absolutely CRAZY over for some reason.

We then headed back to Jordan and to the Temple Street Night Market which had cheap stalls, food and street artists. The stal;ls were incredibly cheap cheap and good quality. Whitey bought a watch for 1 pound 50 which will probably break soon but they toko some links out for him....at least it was good service. We all bought quite a few cheap souvenirs as well before enjoying an extremely cheap traditional chinese meal in tiny little dishes.

Hong Kong