Day 16

Johannesburg Travel Blog

This morning we went to Mpondweni for the last time to say goodbye. It was emotional. Some of the vegetables have already started to grow which is brilliant and Miss Welcome just let us have a fun day. Whitey and i played footy for a couple of hours which was great....i scored 3 and had a hand in 2, Whitey got one....a one on one he did his best to miss. We gave them the other soccer ball that we brought as the other one was already so worn that it burst! Michaela played netball and little girly dancing games. The time flew and it was horrible to say goodbye, especially as at the end we weer given a letter telling us how we are obviously kind loving people who had made their dreams come true.

Later on, after being 2 hours late, Berna picked us up and we met the Aussies, Brie and Gill, for the first time. We all went for a meal on the other side of Bergville which was nice but filling, and then again on to the bridge....oh what was to come.

Gill slept in the car whilst the rest of us....had a few drinks. Michaela and i ended up dancing ballroom style in the street to Panic At The Disco in the rain. Bull was there again and on form as usual....'We're going to singapore....'   'You wana sing some more?!' ha.

And then came the fall.....i had a a couple of drinks...and fell. put my left hand out but had my phone in my right hand so instictively kept hold and therefore punched the floor....it hurt.

At home i was in real pain and knew something was wrong but Michaela was great helping me with ice and pain killers...