The Snow Is The Limit

Mutterbergalm Travel Blog

Snowboarding!
On my third day in Innsbruck, my sister was free of work. We agreed to go snowboarding today, because I didn’t bring my snowboard with me for nothing and it was beautiful weather. We drove through the ‘Brenner pass’ and entered a valley called ‘Stubaital’. At the end of this valley there is a glacier where is eternal snow… so even in the summer you can practice your ski/snowboard skills (tried that once in the summer…. Very nice!) My sister and I went up with the gondola and began to snowboard. In total I felt 6 times in 5 hours, so my score wasn’t so good this day. I brought my photo camera with me, but discovered that the batteries were low, so I couldn’t make any pictures. After a several hours we entered a restaurant and my sister took a dish called ‘Germknodel’ which is delicious! It’s like a bread bapao, and it’s filled with hot marmalade and vanilla sauce over it. Hmmm! I took a ‘Kaisersmarrn’ which even more delicious… It’s a kind of a broken pancake, ha-ha! At the and of the day my sister made a picture of me at the valley station, so I only have one picture of our snowboard-day. After that we drove in another valley with the car, where it was very quiet. I made a few pictures there and after that we drove to home again. My sister was free on the next day, and because the wetter was going to be worse, we decided to go on a trip and we’ll see where we heading to.
The quiet valley