I believe I can fly

Amen Travel Blog

My new Snowboard!
Okay, so my sister is for a half year in Austria, the country I visit a hundred times but stays beautiful. She asked if I was planning to visit here in that half year. Because I'm a winter sport fanatic, I wanted to visit her really bad. But because my school wasn't cooperating, it looked that I wasn't able to plan the trip to Austria. But then I figured out that I have a week holiday at the end of April till the beginning of May. I looked if I could find a cheap flight to Innsbruck, because I don't go with my Ford Escort to Austria (I would be crazy to do that ;-) haha!). I found a cheap retour-flight from Cologne/Köln/Keulen, Germany to Innsbruck for 100 Euro. So I phoned the flight company and asked if I could bring my snowboard with me. That was okay they said and it was for free too! Wow! So I booked the flight!
It will be the First time for me that I will fly with a plane. Well, I flew one time for an hour myself in Finland with a friend of mine who has a little plane. But I never flew in a ‘real’ plane to another city.
Just a few weeks with school left before I end this period and then I will be ready to take-off! When I will be back, school and work will wait again for me, but I can begin fully recharged on the new school-period, so that won’t be a problem. I’ve got the power for it, because five days in the snow will do me good. It’s like a addiction for me! Austria here I come!

Whoesh.. whoesh!!! ;)
Whoesh.. whoesh!!! ;)
My new boots (they are BIG!!!)
My new boots (they are BIG!!!)
Amen