My first two day of Classes

Arezzo Travel Blog

Monday  we had our first Italian classes and all Ihave to say is that I know nothing in Italian and it shows.  The one thing I really retained was basta, which means enough.  ok, maybe more than that.  The verb conjugation is actually really easy and reminds me a lot of Italy.  Yesterday, I started my drama classes.  In our creative forum class we rolled around on the floor and played arund like kids.  It was so liberating and let go of all the stress I was holding onto. Then we did this physical exercise called timlining where you go through a period of time with physical motion.  no words.  It was really cathartic and i started thinking about all the baggage I was holding onto from the summer.  In voice we did lots of stretches on the floor that were wonderful and then did these weird voice things that made us sound like dolphins- machine guns.  The class is going to help me so much and I definitely need it.

cari says:
EAP!!!!! man, i get so excited for you. i wish i was abroad again. being in costa mesa looking for a job sucks. being in italy is so much cooler. you win.
Posted on: Sep 08, 2006
ophirh says:
basta means in hebrew (came from arabic) a stand in the street that sells something :)
Posted on: Sep 07, 2006
Eric says:
"e basta" is the key phrase to use when you are being approached by mafia rose sellers in Rome. Remember it well.
Posted on: Sep 06, 2006