*sing* What do you want out of liiiife.

Diyarbakir Travel Blog

Wake up. Have last breakfast with Jahangir. I want to move but im not on the road until noon. But i dont want to leave a man like Jahangir in a rush.

Off to the end of the horizon again. :)

I get out of trabzon with a truck. Trucks are reliable in turkey, they always pick you up, but I dump it when it's moving in 20km/h up the hill. I love going in trucks expecielly the modern ones, they are comfortable and you have a good view. Only problem is they are slow up the hills.

I dont know how far will I move today. I want to go far, far, far.

I make it to Enzurum, and it's dark. But time is only six o clock or something like that, to short days they have in this country. I have to move. As usually people try to help me get a bus and disturb my hitchhike but i manage to break free from them and get eyecontact with a truck. Me and three kurdish men and a truckload of sheeps move on to Bingöl. They give me dinner, a plate of lamb meat together with bread, tomatoes and raw onion. It's the best lamb meat ever. I get a hitch from bingol to Diyarbakir. A good days work.

Im tired, I walk 100meters and there is a melon "store" or what ever you should call this thing. They are open all night so I sleep in their protection.

photo by: Biedjee