A dream is coming true.

Hallandale Travel Blog

Tomorrow, Monday April 18, 2008, I am going to start my trip. It’s coming to my journey new places, new friends and new stories to tell all of you.

Everything it is packed, the car is ready thank of Byron, (my mechanic). Today I went through laundry, clean the refrigerator, clean my apt, double check my itinerary for the next week, that is going to take me up to Savannah, GA.

I am still looking for places to sleep and things to do. But the hard part of anything in life, is to get start it, that part is done. I have a great start for this week, so I am anxious to find out what is going to match this coming week in the future.

I don’t have word to thanks all my friends, co-workers, sponsors, and you all that keep sending me emails with ideas.

One of my highest point of the next week is going to be my stop on Kennedy Space Center, where great dreamers change the way we think about the Space today. I am going to know the history of Mercury, Gemini and Apollo space programs where everything got started.

Ok, I am going to do my best to keep you all updated, but for sure when I get to Kelleys Island I am going to review every part of my trip.

See you soon.