revenge is a dish best served cold

Singapore Travel Blog

remember that crazy chick yelling at me on my first day in singapore?

surprise surprise, last night she was sleeping in my dorm room. she's american i think, black and very loud. i went to bed early again because of my cold and slept after a few minutes. at 5:30 in the morning someone is knocking at the door to the dorm building.. 5 minutes... then at the window to our dorm room... everyone waking up. after knocking for 15 minutes one of the indian dudes gets up to check on it.

in the mean time crazy chick woke the hostel dudes up to get them to let her in. everyone pissed, she storms in the dorm room, turns on the light, turns on her dvd player playing some sinatra dvd strips quickly to victoria secrets underwear (great for the muslims in the room) and crashes on her bed not before yelling at the indian dude trying to open the door for her.

i considered my options, but since you should not argue with crazy or stupid people and throwing her dvd player thingy in the toilet was a dangerous thing in singapore because they still employ caning as punishment (!!!) we just all complained this morning, i had the additional leverage of saying that im leaving today because of her into another hostel. so anyway, she gets kicked out today and i'm praying that she doesnt end up in the hostel i'm switching to :)
Singapore