ok, lima is not THAT bad...

Lima Travel Blog

coming back from the internet cafe i met 4 other people from the group and thank god the first impression was great!

we spent the afternoon strolling around miraflores, do some minor shopping (love my new belt hehe) and finished with a visit to el parco amor (sp?) a great little park on the coast with a view over the beaches and a very naughty statue on top of it. it's like the local kissing place but unfortunately there was no single corner and i couldnt convince the two australian girls to join me either :(

but well, we enjoyed the view watching the paragliders (40usd was too much for me for a tandem flight) and heading back to the hotel meeting the rest of the group.

after some warm introduction words from  martin our guide for the next 30 days we went for dinner and some salsa tunes in miraflores.

today after lunch we will head south into a town thats supposed to smell like one big fish market.. i'm <strong>so</strong> exited hehe

Yuliana151 says:
Of course Lima is not that Bad, stay in the good part of Lima and you'll love it:)
Posted on: Aug 09, 2008
lorevar says:
"El Parque del Amor" :)
Posted on: Aug 03, 2007
jeddadee says:
Heya,
what group did you travel with?
Posted on: Jun 25, 2007