holy macaroni!

London Travel Blog

took the night bus yesterday from trafalgar square to swiss cottage, where im staying (good match, hm?)
relaxed my eyes and when i opened them again i was still on the bus in some neighbourhood that looked strange to me. checked with the driver to find out that swiss cottage was some 20 minutes ago... it's not like i have a flight to catch the next day... so quickly hopped out as the bus in the other direction was  coming in "about 10 minutes", of course actually 35.

it was freezing cold and i was only wearing my from vietnamese children hands sewn shirt. did i mention already how bloody cold it is in england? i'm asianized good dammit, dont put me out in the cold freezing. closer to hypothermia than ever

made it back at 5, fell asleep in the warm bed, only to wake up at 7 for some reason (which was actually good as my nintendo ds - my alarm clock - was out of batteries).

i'm still ridiculously drunk, cold and feel barely alive... ahhh it's good to be back in london! :)

saw people yesterday that i missed and some that didn't want to be mentioned on this blog (you know who you are!!!)

will hop to stockholm today... hope to catch some sleep on the plane... i mean stockholm!!! my mind is fantasizing for days about the 20 tall blonde gorgeous scandinavian hotties giving me a warm welcome at the airport.

London