business class, baby!

Basel Travel Blog

i don't know if it was luck, a thank you for flying 60000 miles with them on one ticket or my flirting skills with the check-in personnel, but i managed to secure a business class upgrade for my last flight on this trip! and it was a blast of course

we were 4 swiss being upgraded and all being sat in the same seat row, enjoying glasses of wine, beer, an excellent meal and other goodies. unfortunately flying business on european flights is not that much better than economy, i would have preferred being upgraded on singapore - london :) but well, you should be happy with what you get and i was - what a finish!

so i am back in switzerland... and i'm kinda depressed... i'm still not ready to write my trip summary, finish up my pictures and engage in daily life boredom again. hope i'm able to make that transition during the next few days while i'm trying to digest all i've experienced and get my phoenix-like rise from the ashes going... but we'll see about that. :)

more coming soon, this ain't over till it's over, baby!
angelalovestotravel says:
Best of luck with the re-entry syndrome! It's always hard to settle back into your 'old life' when you've had such amazing experiences.
Posted on: Aug 12, 2007