Viva Buenos Aires!

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

Paseo perros
Today I spend my day in San Telmo and La Boca, wonderfull places - especially La Boca, atmosphere of this part of Buenos Aires is magnificent so I decided spend siesta there, sun was so hot, I dont think that couldnt be better do something other than take a couple of cervezas, so I did :-) Everywhere sounds tango songs - stop and enjoy yourself. Than I took bus to Av. Sante Fe, Mike you were right about this street, it worth to go there. BA is so nice and sexy city that somebody can get mad from this so I decided go to Bolivia now, but Ill come back later, Ill spend more days in this paradise before my return flight to Europe. First I wanted cross the border with Bolivia in La Quiaca, but today I discovered that behind the border in Bolivia on this road should be some protests and blokads (no surprise), so I decided for faster variant - go from BA to Santa Cruz in Boliva first, it should be easier, than continue to La Paz. Tomorrow at 5 pm I should be on the board, again on the way :-)  (Bus goes to Santa Cruz 37 hrs so I can continue with my blog probably on 4th April first) Hasta luego!
La Boca