Adventure can begin

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

Brasil

Today I arrived to Buenos Aires. In plane Ive sit near window and when I woke up under me was Brazil and Amazon forest - wonderful morning! After three hours I get visa for 90 days and have left argentinas airport. To the city centre of BA I could go by taxi (much faster but more expensive) or by local bus no. 86 (cheaper but it takes two hours...), so I decided for bus (it wasnt easy run from all taxi drivers and fake taxi drivers waiting outside the airport but I was fast :-). Bus is good way how to adapt for this new place and you can see more than from taxis window. And it worth, BA is very nice city and people are beautiful, i like this place! For my first night Ive choiced Hostel Sol at the end of Avenida 9 de Julio, Ill write a rewiev about this hostel later.

janamos says:
Hi Pavliku :-), I am glad you are alright. I wanted to text you on Sunday, just to wish HAPPY JOURNEY AND ALL THE BEST, but I don't know, something happened to my phone and I was a day out, so I had 29/03/2008 instead of 30/03/... Anyway, I am looking forward to reading all your excited stories. Love Jana :-)
Posted on: Apr 01, 2008
mikevirgo0824 says:
Hey Pavel,
All the best in Buenos Aires.
Enjoy your trip.