Great flight, spilled stuff!

Thailand Travel Blog

So US TSA customs decided to OPEN EVERY LIQUID CONTAINER IN MY SUITCASE AND POUR IT ALL OVER MY CLOTHES!
Geez, I HATE MY OWN COUNTRY much of the time!

THey hire the least educated drug addicted felons and given them all the power in the world to rifle through and steal your stuff. I added a lock on the suitcase but being an approved lock, these asses opened every liquid and (I am not kidding) literally poured everything all over my clothes--every damn last one of them)!

$15 later, all my clothes are now washed, ironed and happy again. If I could find the tribal idiot who did this, it would be great to choke his head off for it!

Nothing like opening all your posessions to find someone was a complete maniacal idiot and there's nothing I can do about it because the United States is communist nowadays leaving its citizens with no rights.

Oh well, I'm here and doing lots of nothing...I refuse to get scammed this round and I've learned a lot.

I'm also saving a ton of cash and having more of a ball than ever.  Communicating with others here now and who have been here has been a life saver.

I'm off to go pig out on more Thai food tonight and off to the weekend market tomorrow, then country hop after that!

I love adventures!