Hurry up!

Chicago Travel Blog

Chicago - here i come!
Again the same story as in Frankfurt some 10 hours ago, i landed and had plenty of time until i could get on my next flight. I was worried a bit about the imigration at the beginning, but it was very fast. I dropped my baggage and were on my way to Chicago Elevated. The lady from the CTA was a bit surprised when i asked how long would it take to have just a ride to downtown Chicago and back, without leaving the metro system. Unfortunately it would take too long so i decided to have just a short ride of about 5 or 6 stattions. I asked her for a metro map and she called her workmate, who gave me that map, he tryed to play at the beginning. I liked those people from CTa Chicago, they were very helpful and playful. I got the ticket (but i had to buy some water at first coz i needed change for the ticket machine) and went as far as Jefferson Park - took some pics, and caught the train back to the airport here i got yielled by the guy at the platform - coz it were forbidden to take pics - which i deeply doubt. I went back to the airport. I had too little time between flights to see at least 'one thing' in Chicago, but it was enough time to make some experience on their metro system. That's all about Chicago. But I'll be back!
at Jefferson Park