Thursday (day 28) in Prague again and its time to go home

Prague Travel Blog

When I’m traveling I really enjoy meeting new people, seeing new places and exploring.  That is, I really enjoy these things until the day when suddenly my attitude changes and I want to go home.  Its almost like a switch flips in my head; I not only want to go home. . . . I want to go home NOW!!!!.  And that’s what happened to me today.  As soon as I woke up I knew it was time to get home and luckily our airplane tickets are for tomorrow morning leaving from Prague.  All we had to do was drive 450 km back to Prague, turn in the rental car and omg get all our stuff back into the suitcases.  I’d brought one carryon size suitcase and a backpack full of camera stuff.  My husband had brought a similar suitcase and a laptop.  Somehow our clothes, books and stuff had expanded so to fill not only the suitcases we brought but also the new duffel from Walmart.  Strange how that always happens at the end of a trip.

Maureenie says:
I know what you mean about that flip of the switch. The question is what you do when that flip switches but it's NOT time to go home, ha...
Posted on: Nov 05, 2006