NEW TRAVBUDDIES ARRIVING & PRE MEET UP @ TERRA ROSSA AT THE RED ROCK HOTEL

Las Vegas Travel Blog

DON'T WANT TO TAN

Matt and I decided to meet up at 11am for lunch. I had a crazy schedule today. I hope I have time to freshen up before the “PRE MEET UP” dinner at the Terra Rossa @ the Red Rock Hotel.

Mellemel8’s crazy Friday:

1. Matt and I goes to the three angry wives pub to confirm my reservations to seat 20
  2. Matt and I goes to pick up lunch at whole foods and eat it buy the pool
  3. Matt and I wait for James (pearcetoyou) and Harriet (Africancrab) to arrive from the airport
  4. James and I pick up joy (pvtjoy) and jillian (jillianj) at the airport at 7pm
  5. Be back before 8pm to wait from tracy (TRE69) and Jennifer (jenn79) to arrive from LA
  6. Be ready and freshen up by 9pm reservations at the Terra Rossa at the red rock hotel.
    MATT. HARRIET, ME AND JAMES

You think I can do it?  duh!??! Yes I can :)

Matt and I brought our lunch from whole foods. He was happy to see fresh veggies and salad. I knew he was tired of eating fried and over sized meals. We went to his room to change. I was not planning to swim, same with matt. We are just going to enjoy the amenities.  I grabbed a towel to cover myself so I won’t burn. I did not want to be dark.

Matt ordered a drink, blue mai thai. I ordered a grey goose on the rocks. I don’t drink in the morning but, hey I am in red rock hotel pool, why not. Matt and I hung out eat, drank and talked all afternoon until James and Harriet arrives. Harriet is coming from AZ at 1pm.  James is flying in from KC at 11am I would be getting txts from James and Harriet are arriving at was 3pm and they are not here yet.

ME AND HARRIET
I didn’t help that James was delayed in Dallas.

Then finally they arrived, James could not find us at the pool. I stood on the chair, waving my arms and jumping to see me. I was looking forward to see Harriet. I spoke to her last week on the celly.

As soon as I saw her, we ran to each other and gave each other a big hug. It’s so funny that we feel like we have been friends for a long time or meeting a long lost relative. We immediately whip out our cameras and take pictures of all of us. It is the first time I met harriet (africancrab).  I have spoken to her on the phone before.  She doesn’t know anybody in the meet up. WOO HOO YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

It was also good to see james…..hmmmmm maybe not :P james is not the same james since VEGAS MEET UP in march. He is more open and loud. I think travbuddy has corrupted him or *some certain individuals….

.HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

James is so sweet he got me a ST. LOUIS RAM beanie. It will match the Steven Jackson jersey he gave me in March.  I was happy when he got for me. I love my teams.

We all got acquainted and sat on the orange couches.  We took some silly pictures. I can’t believe matt and I sat near the pool for 3hrs. I rarely do that. I am not a sun worshiper.

Then James and Harriet were hungry so we walked over to the SAND GRILL to eat.  We hung out there until 5pm. then I had to go home to freshen up. I felt gross hanging outside. Also I had to swing by the market to buy dry red wine for joy. I said my good byes and met up with Matt and Harriet for dinner at 9pm. I had 30mins to freshen up.

James is picking me up at 6:30pm.

welcome to vegas jillian and joy
  when James picked me up.  We were both anxious to meet Joy and Jillian. I have met joy already at the LA MEET UP.  This will be my first time meeting Jillian.  This is James first time meeting both of them in the same time.  I wanted to go to witness this. James had his “3JXPRESS” sign ready.  I wanted to video the meeting of the “3JXPRESS”. We parked and waited for the girls at the baggage claim area and where all the arrivals come out. James gets a txt that jillian has landed. We were standing right in the middle. Everybody was staring at James’ sign. he was feeling self conscious. OH GEEEEEEEEEEEZ WHO CARES……….IT’S NO ONES BUSSINESS. Get over it James: P

James is taller so he can see more. then I see joy and Jillian. I got my video ready. James was waving his sign. GOSH I feel like we are meeting long lost relatives. We all hugged each other.  I hugged joy then Jillian.

NO JOKE THAT IS HOW SHE ATE HER PIZZA
I can tell already we are 3 TROUBLE PINAYS. We all talked to car together. Jillian and I getting acquainted, same with joy and James, we could not believe we are all here together.

We all drove back to the red rock for the girls to check in. James put the top down and us girls had the “BLOW JOB” look. See pics. I get a call early from tracy (TRE69) that they will meet us for dinner at the hotel. I just told james not to drop me off at my house anymore. Damn it I wanted to show my house to the girls.

As soon as we got out of the lobby we ran into matt (mattrilla). He was dressed and ready. He remembered to bring my “green bag”…the TB award. GOOD BOY :P This is the first time Matt meets Jillian. Matt kept on shooting photographs at Jillian. apparently she is camera shy……oooooooo :P

The girls are all checked in.

ME AND MY VEGAS BOYS
we all go to their room to freshen up for dinner. That we called Harriet to meet us at the girl’s room. We all hung out and waited for Harriet then we realized it’s time to go. We just met Harriet in the middle. It was so awesome.  As soon as joy and Harriet see each other. they hugged like Harriet and I did. We squealed “HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII” and run to each other and do the side to side hugs.  The guys were like “GEEEZ”…….

GOSH I Love my girls. I am so happy everybody came. We all walked to dinner together.  we were not complete.  Will is running late, john will be meeting us at 10pm, tracy and jenn are on their way from LA. Which is fine cuz, our table is not ready yet. While we waited, everybody ordered drinks. I had water. We were laughing and being loud near the bar. Which is normal for us, TBs.

Then finally tracy and Jennifer arrived.

THE TB GANG
They were all changed and ready to eat. I missed my LA girls. I love Jennifer she is so huggable.  We all got acquainted…..again. I gave Jillian crap again for saying at the she will be giving me a SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS gift when I see her at the LA meet up in May.  I will get her back.  I will get her a really good LOS ANGELES DODGERS gift. I will make her wear it too….all day in the meet up.

We all ate, laughed, drank, and take pictures. They I showed everybody the “MOST FURTHER TB” award.  We all hung out there until 12am. The restaurant was closed. It was only us left.  Some of us went dancing at the ROCH LOUNGE, tracy, harriet, jillian, matt, joy, james, and me. Some of us went home, Will needed to pack and john needed to pick up people in the airport and Jennifer took a nap at joy’s and Jillian’s room.

HARRIET IS ALWAYS SMILING

We all danced all night, at the roch lounge. I thought it DJ spinning. It was actually a LIVE band singing and rapping the latest music. The girl singing was great. If you close your eyes you would thought it was Gwen, Britney, Madonna, Alicia, pussy cat dolls, and Nelly.  Same with the guys, rapping and singing to jayz, 50 cent, pdiddy, tpain, etc. it was crazy. We all had fun…….

THE END :P

THE “BIG 10” THAT WENT TO THE “PRE” MEET UP @ TERRA ROSSA @ THE RED ROCK CASINO……

ME

jennifer

tracy

harriet

mellemel8 says:
sadly no marit :( he better make to the next one in septemer :)
Posted on: Apr 14, 2008
tvillingmarit says:
Mark isn`t with you!!! :)
Posted on: Apr 13, 2008
pearcetoyou says:
To answer J1's question, I think Queen CW was talking about herself! Corruption and Evil!!!
Posted on: Apr 13, 2008
DONT WANT TO TAN
DON'T WANT TO TAN
welcome to vegas jillian and joy
NO JOKE THAT IS HOW SHE ATE HER PI…
NO JOKE THAT IS HOW SHE ATE HER P…
THE GURLS