Las Vegas Travel Blog

Since there is a “J GROUP  and a “3JXPRESS”.  Matt and I wanted to be silly and call ourselves. “M&M”.  there are restrooms  at the red rock marked “W” for woman and “M” for man. We took pics of us near the “M”.

Matt just got up from a nap after the Grand Canyon “pink jeep” tour. I drove there to meet up for dinner and hang out afterwards.

After dinner we just played slots. He has not gambled yet. We played the penny slots. Matt puts in $10. I had a player’s card for points. He instantly wins $15 after 10mins. Then we moved to another machine. That is when it hit the fan. Matt started to lose money.  He had fun though. We were chatting and cracking up in the same time.

I took a picture of a slot combo of 4 “J’s”  for the 4 “J’s” TBs that are coming. who are james, jillian, joy, and Jennifer. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek I wasn’t supposed to do that but, it was quick. NO PHOTOGRAPHS IN THE CASINO GAMING AREA!!!!!!!!!!!! i can see a bunch of security guys jumping me.

I was good I only had one grey goose but it was on the rocks. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ it was still strong. I drank loads of water. UGH i can't be drinking. Matt it's your fault. LOL. i was well enough to drive home at 11pm. thanked god i lvie only 5mins away.

Sheila_0808 says:
oh my..then the party begins he-he-he!
Posted on: Apr 06, 2008