TO END THIS MEET UP WEEKEND.....

Las Vegas Travel Blog

BEST BURGERS IN THE SOUTHWEST
James has been dying for an IN-N-OUT burger for 8 years. He has not had one since he lived in LA. james wanted to have lunch here before he flew back to MO. i wil miss you james. see you......maybe in belguim.....LA in june 7th meet up.

i personal had not had one since september 2007. i like eating here after i have been traveling aboard. the burger tastes so much better when you come back to the USA :)

TO MY NEW AND OLD TB FRIENDS:

THANKS TO ALL THE TBs THAT FLEW AND DROVE LONG DISTANCE TO ATTEND THE MEET UP. THE ONLY TBs THAT I HAVE NEVER MET ARE: JILLIAN, HARRIET, KAYCEE, NANCY, AND SVEN. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU ALL.YOU ARE ALL PART OF MY "TRAVBUDDY FAMILY". I HOPE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL. SOME OF US BECAME FAST FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER. I HOPE TO HAVE MORE "GO TIME" MEMORIES WITH ALL OF YOU. ADMIT IT, YOU ARE ALL ADDICTED TO MEET UPS. I AM GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO COME ALL BY YOURSELF.

LOOK FORWARD TO MEET UPS I WOULD JOIN ALL OF THEM IF I  WIN THE LOTTO AND TAKE YOU WITH ME.

OFF TROP/15
BE. CAREFULL, MEET UPS ARE ADDICTING. I GOT ADDICTED AFTER THE LA MEET UP IN DECEMBER 2007. I HAVE MEET THE MOST GRACIOUS, CLASSY, WORLDLY, ADVENTURIOUS, FRIENDLY, OUT GOING AND SMART ASS PEOPLE….:P I MEANT IT WITH LOVE.

THOSE WHO ARE INDIMIDATED ON GOING TO MEET UPS, BRING A FRIEND WITH YOU IF YOU DON’T RECOGNIZE ANYBODY YOU HAVE A PLAN B. NORMALLY, IF YOU TELL PEOPLE ON THE FORUM YOU ARE COMING. YOU MAKE INSTANCE FRIENDS WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING.

SPECIAL THANKS TO SAL (sincitytraveler), MY LEUTINENT, YOU ROCK SOCKS MAN. THANKS FOR HELPING ME WITH THE IDEAS.  TAKING CARE OF THE DETAILS FOR ME, OR I WILL BE RUNNING A MUCK. THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND, LOVE YOU  :)

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE EVERYBODY AGAIN WHETHER IT’S THE NEXT MEET UP OR DOING LOCAL ACTIVITIES.  UNTIL NEXT TIME MY FRIENDS…….LA IN MAY…..LA IN JUNE….KC IN JUNE…..SF IN AUGUST….VEGAS IN SEPT…..

LOVE THE VEGAS TB QUEEN (QUEEN CW) :P

jenn79 says:
All hail the Vegas TB Queen - rockstar!
Posted on: Apr 15, 2008
alicegourmet says:
Even though I couldn't make it to your Vegas meetup, I could feel the fun and great vibes of the crowd! I can't wait for the next meetup. See you guys very soon!!!
Posted on: Apr 11, 2008
mellemel8 says:
awww welcome joy, i am so happy i met you guys. can i whisper it to you? :P
Posted on: Apr 10, 2008