AIRPORT, BRUNCH AND DINNER WITH TRAVBUDDIES

Las Vegas Travel Blog

HAHAHA LOOK AT THEM GO
We all had a few hours sleep. i offered to drive matt to the airport. thanked God, jennifer and tracy were with me. i was out of it. the girls wanted to eat brunch before they left for LA. the whole complete group did not show up until 11am. harriet already flew out to AZ at 5am.

FINALLY......will and john together with the huge cake. we gave john his gift. will is so funny. he wants to just bite of the a piece of the cake. then we wanted both will and john to hold the cake and bite into it together.

after brunch at the original pancake house. the took the girls home to shower, take a nap, and get ready to leave. i uploaded my pics while they napped.  the left at 3pm.

james called me at 3pm about plans for dinner. then i txted Will to meet us at BJ'S for dinner. we were all meeting up at 7pm. gosh we were all so tried when we saw each other. Will needed to sleep. all of us did not get enough sleep. Will was supposed to leave sunday morning but he was that hurdles to clear. good reason to have dinner.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GOING TO MISS WILL...........UNTIL NEXT TIME..........YOU BETTER DO A SC/NC MEET UP :P :) :D

HUGGING MATT GOOD BYE
HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT
HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT
OOPS MATT FORGOT HIS HAT
OOPS MATT FORGOT HIS HAT
WHO AM I TALKING TO!??!?!
WHO AM I TALKING TO!??!?!
DINNER WITH THE BOYS