It has to end soon??? doesnt it???

Corregidor Travel Blog

Unsurprisingly I slept in till about 9,10am before going down to the recreational area to meet everyone for breakfast to laugh and joke over last nights fun. After breakfast we decided to go down to the beach for a little while and make the most of it before having to check out at 12. So we swam along the rocks for a little while with our personal tour guide, Andi showing us along the beach and all the attractions along the way. Such as Silvester Stallone! Took me a while to work that one out, to everyone else's delight and humor. Then I headed back up to the hotel to have a shower just before our tram came and picked us up from the hotel to take us back to the boat to get back to Manila. Once there we just couldn't leave each other and decided to go for lunch at the Tokyo Cafe in the Mall of Asia. We took a taxi there and and battled the Sunday crowds to get to the cafe after feeling totally lost and following everyone else like I was a sheep. Once here we had a great lunch and decided we would go and see the new Batman film, The Dark Knight. Some weren't keen on coming along, so in the end it was just 8 of us, Yheleen, Rochelle, Andi, Josh (who had said on the boat he wasn't even going to come for lunch!) Jay, Lannie, Lin and I. The film was amazing and at the end we knew then it was our time to say goodbye, as we left MOA, and Jay got in his taxi to the airport, Yheleen and I left for the hotel, and the others all went home. Just before leaving though, we made sure we had one more photo to capture the moment of a brilliant weekend forever.

andiboi says: