I'm bored....

Chichester Travel Blog

Well I am today anyway. I've just finnished arranging the last part of my trip to Asia. I was most worried abou this part just because of the extreme culture difference, which everyone, books and websites say you need to be weary off.  I've sorted out my first few days in Thailand, and have been chatting to soo many people staying at the same place etc, that I've not booked anything for Thailand after this as I just wanna be felixible and have fun! From 16th July, pretty much all my accomodation and flights are sorted, to get me from Kuala Lumpur, to Philiippines, then back to Singapore for my flight to Perth. I've just booked my Singapore accomodation aswell, at Fragrance Hostel, 63 Dunlop Street, Singapore, 209391, courtesy of Trav Buddy website and reviews! From the 22nd July till 25th July this will be where I am. I'd love to arrange a meetup during this time, but where would i start. Might put a post on the Forum, but I wouldn't be able to recommend anywhere to go, or be able to make any plans.  My Lonely Planet book has 988 pages and only 32 pages are on Singapore, lol. Which in some way i'm glad about as I'm only spending 3 days there, and would prefer to have the 300+ pages on Thailand & Phillippines where i'll be spending more time!

I'm thinking I might have to start re-packing my bag! Since I got of the plane last week I've been living out of that because everything else has been packed away. LOL. Need to get all the boring stuff done and make an effort to get myself pysched up for my journey ahead! And also try to get some PS3 time in!

Chichester