Well If I'm in the Area!

Chichester Travel Blog

Hey I LOVE TB! What a life changer! I never thought I'd be going around the world with so much planning. I've used other websites but none ahve introduced me to so many great people! And never opened my eyes to all the great locations out there! Incase your not in the know! I have been chatting on the forums online and noticed a Phillippines meet up, looked at the map and thought well its not that far away from Thailand!  Why Not!!! So i have just booked me 6 days there. My flights were only £80 and accomodation about £30. But its going to be worth it. My flights allow me to go from Kuala Lumpur to Manila, then Manila to Singapore on the 22nd July, giving me 3 days in Singapore! Ready for my flight to Perth!

The Trav Buddy group have planned a night out, and then a weekend exploring the Island of Corregidor, a World War II  base (supposedly haunted aswell!!!) With accomodation and food, what more could I ask for!

So you can probably guess my inital nerves are somewhat being overcome with excitement! Now that I've had an extra week to be planning stuff and talk to more people I couldn't be more ready to get on that plane. With only 3 more days to go, i've still got plenty to do! Besides putting myself an intinery together to prevent any confusions (easily done in my world) and doing all my washing, making copies of passports/driving licences, flight tickets/numbers etc, I'll have enough to do to stop me bouncing of the walls. But no doubt, once in Hong Kong, I'll remember something else I've forgotton!

photo by: Vikram