Leaving the West Coast...

Sydney Travel Blog

Next morning, we awoke and met in the lobby before saying our goodbyes to Shona who was heading of for a morning walk, whilst Mette and I had breakfast before the airport bus came to get Mette. Sad saying goodbye, really don't like doing it. Especially again. And so I went into town to open my first Australian Bank Account before catching a bus to the airport and my plane to Sydney. Turned out to be a really long day. by time we got to Sydney was about 10.30pm and then I had to catch the train into central, and find somewhere to stay as I couldn't be bothered to hang around at the airport till the next morning to speak to the airport help desk to change my flights. So about 11.30 I checked into the YHA Sydney, which was ok, the guys in my room were still up and everyone laughing and chatting so was quite welcoming, before I went down George Street to go on the internet and get a sandwich from Subway before going to bed. Shouldn't have bothered really as I didn't end up eating it until the next morning. Tasty!

Sydney