Learnt a lesson...

Manilia Travel Blog

MOA

WOW, what a day. I've been on a Manchester United plane! That would upset some people! I've made some friends and I have a boyfriend! Well not quite but maybe thats a good reason to make sure my stay is short and sweet. Anyway, I woke up nice and early and made it to the airport ok, was really surprised at the size of the airport, I thought I would be able to get something to eat there for breakfast but there was nothing there. Nothing at all.

MOA
Only a help desk!!! The terminal was that small that you even walked out to your airplane on the tarmac. it was because of this option I got see the Manchester United crest on the side of the plane and on the belly scrawled the proud sponsors, and then inside the plane the signatures of all the players penned onto a wall just inside the plane at the front. I went straight to the back away from the crowds and ended up having a row to myself, so a good move. A few hours later was in Manila and caught the bus to Manila, on route from the plane I met a girl Jo who was really nice and helpful, catching the bus together and talking about different places we'd been and where else to go.

Once in Manila it was really easy to get to the Kabayan Hotel where I was staying and would be meeting the others.

MOA
As a few other girls who would be coming to the meet up would be staying here too. It once here I spent anytime outside and even though it was tipping it down it was soo hot. Almost unbearable. I arranged to meet Yheleen at at 7pm to go out for dinner. I really wasn't in the mood for it as I was tired and didn't fancy being out this evening but decided I'm not here for long and might as well make the most of it. Turned out to be a fantastic night. We went to Mall of Asia and walked around a little bit, looking at the cinema and shops before meeting her friend Rochelle. Once she arrived we went to Gerry's Grill for dinner and had blue Margaretta's and laughed and giggled all night. Especially after our meal when a waitress came over and asked for my number. I was a bit confused, normally men ask for my number more than women and after being in Thailand trying to guess what some of the people were, male/female or both I was defiantly a bit weary. She then told Rochelle and Yheleen that it was for her friend, Rhoel who fancies me. A waiter at the grill. When I wouldn't give her my number he then sent her back to ask for my email. How harmless can he be so I gave this to him and forgot about it for now. After spending the evening with these girls I felt so much better and glad that I'd gone out. The more I thought about it the more I actually thought about it the more guilty I felt about not wanting to go in the first place though. I was being so stupid and realize I could have wasted a night for no reason.

yheleen says:
hahaha.. oh i remember the fun we have for the night :) i'm soo glad you came to MOA and have dinner with us nickie :) i wonder what roel is now up to? LOL
Posted on: Aug 02, 2008