Getting there...

Chichester Travel Blog

Woop Woop! I've actually booked some accomodation! Check me out! I've booked my 4 nights in Hong Kong, Block A, 3th floor, Chung King Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, I've not pout the address here for stalkers or anything, but more incase anyone else is going for a few days and wants to no someone before they get there!  Lol, so this is the 1st part 21st till 24th June, and then fly over to Bangkok and staying at THAI COZY HOUSE Address: 111/1-3 Tanee Road, Taladyod, Pranakorn, Bangkok 10200, from 24th June to 27th June, may extend this depending on how I'm feeling and what friends I find along the way. Somehow I need to make my way right down to Kuala Lumper for about the 20th/22nd July so I can fly (for something stupid like $6) to singapore for a couple of days before my flight to Perth!

I wanna see alot of Thailand anything really, from the elephants ( I know there is a nature park in CHIANG MAI), to floating along the Mae Ping river on a bamboo raft ( they make scaffolding in Hong Kong out of Bamboo! How Crazy!), Krabi beaches, or even Koh Pha Ngan beaches with snorkelling, sunbathing and maybe a little bit of exercise in the form of climbing around the waterfalls! Penang and it's chinatown, Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves, anything really.

So if anyone wants to hook up along the way leet me know, coz it'll be interesting. ( And I'm sure theres plenty more along the way that you all introduce me too!) Like Beer! I've never really drunk it as I'm more of a spirit gal, but I figured if I'm going to do this properly then I'm going to have start trying it, You get like a whole big glass for what I pay for a small one, and I'm gonna need the extra refreshment in those hot countries! Mind, beaches will keep me cool!

andiboi says:
hmmmm, hopefully you'll extend after the 20th... i'll be coming in bangkok from Cambodia around that time :-)
...for the cerveza, say a Chang will do if there are no San Miguels.
enjoy your trip :-)
Posted on: Jun 07, 2008
minx2812 says:
thrilled, just had an email from Thai cozy house, their even gonna come get me from the airport lol. sweet x
Posted on: May 08, 2008
keef_mon says:
congrats... u must be excited!!
Posted on: May 08, 2008