Dogs at night!

Cuautla Travel Blog

Everyone! Except the girls.
We got in late to the house in Cuautla. This is basically because while Manual drove at the speed of sound, he was too busy using his mobile phone to notice we had passed the turning for the house we were staying at. So, at 11pm we arrived in a rocky alley, behind some impressive security fence with dogs barking to mark our arrival.

For a few minutes we waited and then out of the darkness a figure emerged wearing a sweaty, stained vest and announced that he was the gate keeper. At this point I was ready to hand over my wallet because with my lack of Spanish it sounded more like "Get off my land, I'm now going to set the dogs on you!". Fortunately, I was wrong and the gates opened and Manual, for once, cruised up the driveway. A few lively individuals jostled down the pathway to greet us - hands were shaken and beer handed out.
Elisa and Brenda.

With in a few minutes we were shown to our bunk beds. Mine hadn't been slept in for at least 3 years! Which strangely was a relief because the other beds were wet. I found out later why that was! After we'd sorted our things, I headed out to party, which was in full swing.

I was introduced to a short Mexican girl called Elisa, Abril's old work buddy. She was anxious to try out her English on me. This is my first introduction to native Mexican girls; so I smiled and greeted her. She started babbling in Spanish something about "Chiquito Papa" and slapped my ass. Shortly after, Spanish merged into English and I started to understand that most people we're just talking about drinks, food and the pool and how incredibly white I was. Apparently, it was the first time some had had the chance to see white skin up close!
internationaltravel says:
LOL
Posted on: Mar 31, 2008
aswold says:
Lol!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2008
sheba124 says:
There you go with girls slapping your ass again lol
Posted on: Mar 27, 2008