Memorial Day 2012

Litchfield Travel Blog

I was supposed to be in a parade this morning but instead I was down in New Hampshire hanging out with aunty1, 2, and 3 plus my cousin, her boyfreind and my brothers.   Everyone just got back from the cruise the day before so they were pretty tired.  I drove all the way down from Maine to pick them up at Machester airport yesterday night and instead of driving back to Maine I decided to hang our with the family and do some grilling!

I drove aunty #1 to Aunty #2's house for a Memorial Day chicken BBQ.  She was staying there for the rest of the week anyway and then they would both head up to Maine together with another freind in tow.   In the mean time I was manning the grill and serving up wine.

There was plenty of food for everyone, so much I had to bring some home for aunty #3 and my cousin.  I was glad I got to hang out with my family some more before having to head back to maine again.  After all its Memorial Day weekend and traffic is going to be ridiculous on the highway especially around the Hampton Tolls with all the beach traffic.

Around 6pm I headed back to Hudson and even though I wasnt on a highway I got stuck in some Memorial Day traffic because of an accident, an SUV roll over just around the corner from my aunts house, luckily it looked like everyone was okay.  When I finally got home it was time for some combined efforts to try and defeat Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword with my cousin and her boyfreind.

Glynnes says:
Congrats on being Today's Featured Travel Blog.
Posted on: Jul 14, 2012
This is the accident I passed..eve…
This is the accident I passed..ev…
photo by: jamartin39