Hong Kong Travel Blog

Well... said byebye to the ship... and hello to Hong Kong! haha. Met up with Anthony at 2:30 PM to get us to the Miramar hotel. He explained the entire schedule for the next day, and he managed to show us all of the good places to buy souvenirs and other places to eat. The Miramar hotel is nice, and our rooms were at the very top. Pretty nice. Today was a day for exploring the depths of downtown Hong Kong, and so far, my prediction was correct. It was an Asian version of New York City. Exact same thing, except everyone was Asian. No mix of white or black people... just Asian. I started freaking out. Got what you might call "Asian withdrawal symptoms." Crap. It happened just now. ewwww... ughhh... Oh well. I needed to get out and get some fresh air. It started getting really cold. I don't know how it is over there in California, but I can tell you its really cold over here. Feels like it's below 8 degrees out here. Sucks to be outside with a tshirt on, that's for sure. Anyways, all I can remember is doing a lot of walking. I practically knew every street of this island by heart, and trust me... that's not easy to do around here. Oh well. Hong Kong...what else? No better place around here than Hong Kong. Ate at this really good Chinese resturaunt, and then went out shopping. That's it for today.

Hong Kong