DAY 5

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Bad news... such bad weather coming in from overseas that the ship could berth, so the trip to China was cancelled. The cruiseline reimbursed us with discount certificates on our next cruise instead. haha. I WANT A DAMN REFUND! oh well... but since the weather was so bad, we spent all day out at sea, and we'd be at Hong Kong the next day. So what happened today? Remember the Indian waiter guy I told you about the other day? We complained about him to the managers, and they set him straight. Also, this weird rash started developing on the left side of my neck. It starting bleeding, so I got kinda scared. Even the back of my heard is starting to react. What's goin on? I don't know. I'm just afraid of my skin. Let's see... the boat was rocking so much that I started getting seasick, but somehow I managed to eat ok. Still kinda dizzy, but I pulled it off. Went to the Moulin Rouge and saw this really cool show, and then went to this bar to watch this Australian comedian. Pretty funny guy. He can juggle and ride a unicycle at the same time while the ship is rocking. haha. Cracked me up so much. So did his accent. haha. Anyways, I g2g sleep. Making me sick putting up with this rocking. Hong Kong will be fun I hope.
Hong Kong