DAY 4

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Merry Christmas everybody! I'll try to remember everything that I can... since it's pretty late right now. We're scheduled to be out at sea all day, so no stops today. The weather was terrible, so the upper deck was closed off. Mostly everyone was down in the lobby or in the shops and resturaunts. Oh yea... today was the first time I went online, so I might have written a few of you some comments and emails while I was out. Damn internet was too slow and it charged by the minute, so I was limited to it. I also went to the arcade and fooled around with the DDR machine. Haha. I suck at it. Never played before, but it's not a bad game. Spent about the rest of the evening just eating at the buffet and taking a walk around the main deck. I'm tired, and we get to Hong Kong tomorrow afternoon at 4 PM.

I don't think I can go on anymore. Pretty tired today, and when we get to Hong Kong, we're suppose to have more passengers come onboard. Today is good. Perfect weather, and the water is really calm... so no sea sickness. Instead, my family decided to stay and enjoy the rest of the cruise. Me... I overslept about 3 hours. Missed breakfast, but it was ok. Had a big lunch to make up for it. Most of the day was at Hong Kong, so we just stayed on the boat and waited for the passengers to leave and have some more people come on. However, they did make us get off the ship to go through customs... again. Hong Kong loves to do that customs crap. But afterwards, we got back on and waited for dinner. It was funny what happened later on. So stupid. My dad got pissed off because this Indian waiter was telling us what to do and asking us to leave to make way for more people. It was rude, but hey... he was a bitch about it. Today was a disappointing day. Watched this really gay show at the Moulin Rouge, and it made me laugh. haha. That's all I remember about it.
Hong Kong