Snow in UK?

Heathrow Travel Blog

Leaving Bangkok

Snif!, we are leaving Bangkok, I'm happy and sad at the same time...

This time we flight with British, an other 747-400 confortableless than the 747-400 from Qantas, the crew are older and the meal worst but luckily our stewardess is a little bit "freak" but very attentive and explains us how to find National Express Coach Offices.

Remember, once we arrive at Hethrow whe have only 3.10 h to pass inmigration controls, search National Express offices,  take a coach, arrive at Gatwick (by coach), checkin, security controls and go to the gate so RUN!

We arrive at Heathrow at time, well 5 minutes early, I see for the first time the Airbus 380 from Singapore Airlines, I spected that was bigger, I try to take a pic but it's imposible to recognice!

Doors open, and start running with our backpacks, until 5 minutes later, we stop at the toilet! Kim spends more 5 minutes there, all passenger look at us (Why were they running?), Run again and improvig a few of them till the inmigration control, OK! We have been twice at heathrow but only 30 minutes,  I'm sure they have our pics (3 fool running Spaniards!) on the security office.

It's cold at Heatrow

Outside Terminal 4 we spend more than 10 minutes to find National Express offices to buy the coach tickets to Gatwick,

I's cold, I left Bangkok at 35..40Cº and here we'll be at 0Cº! Imagine I'm dessing shorts, T-shirt and jersey, that's all! There's a lot of people waiting to buy a ticket, but finally we do it!

We have to wait like 20min for the coach, but finally we are on the road, let me see: depart at 6.30, arriving at Gatwick at 7.30 aprox, we have one hour and half to Checkin, Pass security control and going to the gate... There are snow on the road, now I can say that I have been in UK and watched the country....ROADS!

OMG! Gatwick is crowded, we are getting nervous, it's imposible to do the checkin in les than 30 minutes.

Imposible? I begin to Explore till I find it,  AUTO-CHECKIN!, ho ho ho I'm a Master, five minutes later, they want to kiss me, NOOOOO! Now we have an hour for the security control and go to the Gate, no problem, well, we spend more than 20 minutes to arrive at the gate including crossing an impresive gateway over the planes, a 747 cross under our feet!

At the gate we begin to hear a familiar language, the Catalan:

"Mira aquets!" -> Look at them! (remember, Shorts, T-shirt and backpack)

And finally, we leave UK!

Its cold at Heatrow
At the ground!
At the ground!
First Pic at UK!
First Pic at UK!
Nationel Express Ticket to Gatwick…
Nationel Express Ticket to Gatwic…
English Cab