Conquering Lamai Beach!

Lamai Travel Blog

Our Hotel

We arrive at the hotel, It was far away that I think it, we do the Check in, the reception's personel seems so nice, I want to agree all of the tips and gestions they do it, their pics will appear on the Hotel's review.

Thai's drivers are fool, specially the motorbike ones, so if you want to rent a bike think it twice! I found a lot of injuried tourists on the airport turning back home, but no one thai!

We leave the clothes at the room, the cleaning personel began a war with me for the tips, a war that I will LOOSE, sure!

Tip = 0 Bahts, Only one Towel, no soap, the AC off.

The Hotel is OK, It seems better on pics like it is: I didn`t take a pic from the bungalow because it' so ....so (I can't find a word to explain it!)Here we go!

Then we went to the Swiming-pool, Beach and of course the Hotel's Swimming pool Bar (the only one, ha ha ha).

Oil massage

I made a promess to myself:"I will have a massage each and every day that I will be in Samui" I DONE IT! So first stop: 1h Oil massage at the beach, 400 Baths (Expensive) Advice for BOYS, wear slips under your trousers.Why?  Because they will remove your trowsers and you know: Face down, feeling a woman over your, butt massage, no underwear only a towel... when you have to turn back there will be a funny situation, she just smiled!

At the afternoon we decide to explore Lamai Beach, once we have recogniced our territory, we went to have a drink and eat something.

Lamai's Hot zone Is so stressing: 20 to 30 Pubs x 5 to 10 girls x pub = 200 Girls&Lady Boys, we are 10 or 20 (foreigners that I found on the FUSION, town's discotheque) so Imagine the proportion (10 to 1).

Danger!!
It's fun, but 4 or 5 hours drives you crazy! The things goes like this: Walking, try a Bar, order drink and play at diferent games like Tic-tac-toe!!, I only win the longer games, she win me all the shortest games,  be care, never bet them ("one ding" = One Drink! ), they are profesionals, you always loose (even more If you're drunked), never touch the bell, the strategics is so good, there's always someone playing so you order an other cup.

The Prices

Beer: 60..100

Long Drink: 120..200

The night finishes at FUSION, the towns disco, It make me strange to see too many non-Thais, since then, we saw 4 or 5, last pic was taken at 4.07h, so we turn back at 5 or something like this.

Phrase of the day:

At Outback Bar, Kim, so happy, decide to clean the table with a bill

She: "What are you doing with the face of the King!"

Kim: "Glups!"

Be care with the Lady-Boys!

My Bungalow
My Bungalow
Exploring the town..
Exploring the town..
First Stop!
First Stop!
My ass
My ass
Believe me or not she was an Engli…
Believe me or not she was an Engl…
San Migs!