Back Home!

Aeroport del Prat Travel Blog

Home, sweet home!

The BA plane was, confortableless, old and crappy, you know bad memories from BA, never again.

But 2 hours later we are at Barcelona.

Once at Barcelona leaving the finger, we found a friend that works on the airport and never have seen her there before, she offers to carry us at home but after 15h, Wait 2.30 hours? No thanks.

Kim call at home , his father is coming, the weather in Bcn is ok, warm (20CÂș) but not like Thailand.

Once at Home, door is closed, nobody have been here, even my parents and I say them to come to have a look!, both plants are alive! Nothing happened!

Shower, laundry and....I'm not tired and it's lunch time, I go to my granfather's house, for a familiar meetup:

On Easter's last Monday in Catalunya, we celebrate "La Mona", uses to be a family meet up where the Godfather make a chocolate gift to their Godson (In my case a T-Shirt from samui) and have a barbecue, so I look for the T-Shirt and I went there.

My mum Is angered with me, there's a week that she don't know nothing about me (You know mums are mums) I say her that i send an E-mail to my Bro the first night but to a wrong direction :). My godson is in France at his Grandfather's House (I'm Half French too!), doesn't mather I'll give him tomorrow.

10*

I hope you enjoyed this Blog

JC

* Means 10->deu->adeu->bye

Home, sweet home!
Look at this crappy seats!
Look at this crappy seats!
Leaving Gatwick!