Back to Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

Kim calling home

Bangkok is so WARM, the temperature and the humidity are so high, when we arrive at the Taxi's parking we where shocked! 450 Bahts and at the Hotel, this time the rooms where a success, so quiet and I think better since the first day. Change up quickly and to the swimming pool, having a cold Beer, that's life! After that, Kim calls home to find someone who comes to carry us at the airport.

I connect to internet  for meeting with Aioh (TB= Aiohdmg), she send me 3 messages! I feel so guilty, she makes us a favour showing the city and I have not worried about contacting with her until the previous evening. I swear you that I’m never like this, but here in Thailand I, have been relaxed to much, I’m sorry!

Let’s go to Kao San for the dinner and have fun! For drink we order beer and finally Buckets (2x1),  Kao San it’s ok, but only for one or two nights, at the beginning of the second night we have explored all Kao San and surroundings, but still been funny as you see,  Elephants, monkeys, eating insects, all kind of different people… we went to a different locals but we don’t like them, at 1 or 2AM we went to Gulliver’s trying to do the web-checkin, no way, the service for this airport wasn’t available, every year I take more than 50 Flights in different companies, I never have problems with the Webchecking except British Airways, they're a disaster!

I try to enter at TB…YES!, new message from Aioh:"Hi JC,
Hope you are very enjoy fullmoon Party @ Prangan and come back BKK with safe na!! (^___^)
Regarding to meet up on Sunday 12 PM, Khaosan Rd, So let's see all of u @ Burger King, Khao San Rd

This girl is wonderfull! Tomorrow you will know more about her!

I was encouraged and I send a greeting to everybody that had send me a message while I was in Thailand (My updates), but I loose Kim & Dani (for the first time), I look for them few minutes, can't find them, getting bored … I decide to turn back to the hotel.

I'm ungry!

Tomorrow : The Aioh’s Experience

rintjez says:
Can't wait to read the Aioh's experience :)
Posted on: Jul 16, 2008
Me doing the sucker
Me doing the sucker
My lunch
My lunch
Eating australian entrecote or som…
Eating australian entrecote or so…
Im completely Burned!
I'm completely Burned!
Frienship...or its a race?
Frienship...or it's a race?
Trying to pretend
Trying to pretend
ha ha
ha ha
Its me?
It's me?
San Miguel (Spanish beer)
San Miguel (Spanish beer)
To keep cold the beer
To keep cold the beer
He he
He he
Sawasdee krab
Sawasdee krab
It was hard, but we did it!
It was hard, but we did it!
They wanted to take a photo
They wanted to take a photo
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The elephant
The elephant
The punkies!
The punkies!
Sun Street or Sin Street?
Sun Street or Sin Street?
Bangkok