NY to LA

New York Travel Blog

Virgin America
I had my NY party at Aura nightclub. I specifically had this party for the people who weren't able to go to LA. I just don't like anyone missing out on the fun. Plus, it's my birthday and I'm kind of a big deal, lol. I'll try to recap on what I can remember. All I know was that we ordered two bottles of Stoli vodka (I'm more of a Grey Goose drinker but the Stoli bottles were a steal!) and there were shots coming at me left and right. Hmm...my flight to LA was at 7:40am and at 4am, we were still partying. I believe I got home close to 5. I woke up still drunk, reeking of liquor. I was afraid i wasn't gonna be able to get on the plane since I was still intoxicated. But I've done this before and I rather board on the plane drunk so I can knock out for the ride. Since Virgin America was a brand spankin' new airline, the flight wasn't full so i moved my seat and had a whole row to myself. Btw, Virgin America has really nice planes. The decor is contemporary with lights that seem like UV lights because they're purple-ish. I love purple. The entertainment was awesome. You can chat with other passengers, using their instant messaging system. Really cool and different. Definitely something you have to see for yourself to appreciate.
Beverly Hills