DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA....I WILL BE BACK......

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

BUSY AIRPORT

WOW we have a redeye flight back to LAX. Our flight is at 9pm. We have a layover in Lima, Peru for 3hrs, not very long to hang out to see Yadi (Yadilitta) plus it was at 1am. She would kill me. HAHAHAHA it was very busy in the airport. The line to check in was long. After going through security it there was an hour left before boarding.

I had a pleasant flight, I love LAN. They have a wonderful service and the food was not bad. I watch some movies before I passed out. I sat near the window. There was a few empty seats next to us. that my mum moved there to stretch out.

We had such a long day in once and San Telmo. I wanted to blog but I was too tired to blog. I would rather just sleep instead. I would love to go back to Argentina especially Patagonia and work myself up to the Chilean fjords then my other dream destination, EASTER ISLAND.
HOLIDAY TIME!!!
Argentina is a very beautiful country.

It was quite strange when we arrived in LAX, the customs officers were looking at my passport and asked us where did we go. We told him Argentina and Antarctica. Then he was scrolling through the pages. He added "Oh I see you went to Turkey, when and why did you go there?" i looked at my mum and at the customs officer and i said, "We went back in 2004 for pleasure and fun and why do you ask?" He looked at us and said "WOW you both are professional world travelers and WELCOME back to the USA". He directed us to the "US residents" line.

Mum and i approached another custom officer at the counter. She scanned our passport and asked us when and why were we in Turkey?. i said, "huh, you are the second officer that asked us that, why do you ask?" She stamped our passport and she greeted us with a warm smile "WELCOME BACK". I am curious about that. I need to research as soon as i get settled.

UNTIL MY NEXT DESTINATION - PHILIPPINES, CAMBODIA, VIETNAM, AND SINGAPORE (FEB/MARCH 2009)

dannyboytravels says:
adios! sorry i missed you in south america. seems like our paths just missed each other.

come up to san francisco sometime!
Posted on: Dec 17, 2008